ยินดีต้อนรับคุณ, บุคคลทั่วไป กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ ลงทะเบียน

เข้าสู่ระบบด้วยชื่อผู้ใช้ รหัสผ่าน และระยะเวลาในเซสชั่น

ค้นหา

การค้นหาขั้นสูง

866 กระทู้ ใน 377 หัวข้อ- โดย 1020 สมาชิก - สมาชิกล่าสุด: ohm555
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Can anyone please check my essay for the IELTS? I've the exam on this Saturday.  (อ่าน 5652 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
Bzakes
BAND 4.0

น้ำใจ: +0/-0
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

กระทู้: 1

« เมื่อ: กันยายน 22, 2010, 11:53:59 PM »

เขียนแบบนี้ จะได้ประมาณกี่คะแนนค่ะ ฮืม

Topic : School children are becoming far too dependent on computers. This is having an alarming effect on reading and writing skills. Teachers need to avoid using computers in the classroom at all costs and go back to teaching basic study skills. Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays modern technology has totally changed our approach to study . I disagree to go back to teaching basic study. I think learning by computers is more advantageous to the students than traditional methods of instruction. Although modern technology has a number of advantages, we are becoming more dependent on it because it does a lot of our thinking for us, and as a result, we are going to lose ability to think for ourselves.

In many countries students no longer have to copy notes by hand from the blackboard; instead the teacher gives them a photocopy. Their computer even checks their spelling as they go, and as a result, students’spelling and writing skills have definitely deteriorated in recent years.

On the other hand, the computer makes their typed assignments are much easier to read since they are neater. Frankly, I find some notes or texts which are handwritten almost impossible to read. Doctors, for example, have a reputation for illegible handwriting, which could lead to disastrous medical mistakes. And in the case of students, perhaps the teacher can not understand their works, and there is a problem because they might lose points eventhough they wrote the correct answers.

Moreover, one advantage of computers is that access to the Internet has opened up a new world of learning for us. We no longer have to wait for a book that has already been borrowed from the library before we do our research. In fact, the Internet can used for research information in the same way as a library but more conveniently.

Furthermore, the Internet is an easy way to get the information, and it can also be a way to share the collective knowledge of others by chatting through MSN program or email. As the teacher gives us a work group, we can do our work wherever it is convenient, and we do not have to go outside where it can be crowded and waste our time.

In conclusion, rather than holding students back., I believe modern technology  has actually improved standards of education considerably. So the merits and demerits depend on how students use it.
บันทึกการเข้า
หน้า: [1]
พิมพ์
กระโดดไป: